WE ARE VGD
Our dedicated law firm consists of a team of (20+) experienced, talented and business-minded professionals. Thanks to this, we can provide you with legal advice with business overlap, from the very cradle of your business through everyday needs to the transfer/transfer of assets as part of succession or M&A.
Who we are?
Thanks to the close connection with other professionals from VGD, our law firm has a unique insight into the client’s needs and comprehensive solutions across legal, economic, tax and accounting issues. We perceive law as one of the (essential) parts and tools of the overall economic reality of business life. For clients and job seekers, we thus bring a unique combination of a legal and economic perspective on the business world and its challenges.
We share and co-create the basic values and philosophy of VGD. That’s why we prefer building long-term and friendly relationships so that a student can and wants to grow with us through a paralegal, lawyer, or even a partner position. We are pleased to teach young people, give them space and mentoring for development and see how young people, under the supervision of senior colleagues, serve important clients in complex transactions or disputes, even with an international dimension.
In what areas do clients trust us?
- Labor law – management contracts, collective bargaining, review of labor law documentation
- Business law – business terms, business contracts and their revision
- Financial law – project financing, investments
- Intellectual property law
- Statutory obligations, fulfillment of mandatory entries for companies in public lists
- Corporate law – M&A, conversions, holding structures
- Contentious agenda – resolution of commercial disputes within the framework of court or arbitration proceedings
- Real estate – real estate transactions, development
- Incentive programs for employees and management
- Virtual in-house department
- Succession – wills, trust funds and family constitutions
What do we specialise in
M&A, company transformations, setting up holding structures
Complex disputes of a commercial nature, disputes within business corporations
Management contracts, collective bargaining, review of labor law documentation
Partner VGD Legal
Partner VGD legal
Managing Attorney VGD Legal
Senior Associate VGD Legal